Thursday, 10 March 2022
8-9:30 am Mexico City
2-3:30 pm London
3-4:30 pm Zurich
5-6:30 pm Nairobi
7-8:30 pm Lahore
10-11:30 pm Singapore
What to expect?
- Update from The Global Health Network and LactaHub
Arancha de la Horra Gozalo
- Introduction to LactaHub's LactaEthics vision
Dr. Katharina Lichtner
- Tour of EFBRI on LactaHub
Prof. Dr. med. Dr. phil. Nikola Biller-Andorno
- Expert conversation on the practical application of ethical frameworks
Dr. Farah Asif and Dr. Stephen Ombok Muhudhia
- Q&A with speakers and experts
moderated by Arancha de la Horra Gozalo and Dr. Supriya Subramani
Register for the free LactaWebinar and click on Zoom registration, or join the livestream on The Global Health Network Facebook page.
This LactaWebinar is organised by the the Institute of Biomedical Ethics and History of Medicine (University of Zurich), The Global Health Network (University of Oxford) and LactaHub.