Anna Westermair (MD) has been trained in medicine at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, and Paris V, France, and pursues a bachelor’s degree in psychology at the Fernuniversität in Hagen. She is board certified in psychosomatic medicine, psychotherapy and palliative care.
Anna serves on the commission for the German S3 guideline on Psycho-Oncology, the jury of the Media Award for Scientific Journalism of the German Society for Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy (DGPPN), and the joint taskforce on Palliative Psychiatry of the DGPPN, the German Society for Palliative Care (DGP) and the German Society for Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (DGGPP).
- Palliative Care Approaches in Psychiatry
- Longterm Mental Health Sequels of Traumatization
- Charakteristika und Versorgung von Anorexia-nervosa-PatientInnen mit schlechter Prognose – eine qualitative 360°-Analyse
- Subjective Experience of newly diagnosed Uveal Melanoma Patients and Acceptability of a Short Psycho-Oncological Intervention (EUMAPO)
- Exploratory Structural Equation Model of Childhood Adversity, Schemas and Personality Disorder Symptoms
Editing, Reviewing and Consulting Activities
- Frontiers in Psychiatry, Special Topic “Approaches to Severe and Persistent Mental Illness”
- Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik, Medizinische Psychologie (Thieme)
- Journal of Clinical Medicine (MDPI)
- International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (MDPI)
- BMC Medical Ethics (Springer Nature)